Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Fragrance Heaven?
- Are the products you sell authentic?
- Is your website secure?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Do you deliver overseas?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Can I refund or exchange a product I have received?
- What type of payments do you accept?
- I don't want to use my credit card over the internet. Can I still purchase from you?
- What are the different types of fragrances? Eg. EDT, EDP?
Fragrances are sold at different scent strengths which are based on the level of oil extract mixed with water and alcohol. The oil extract primarily determines the overall strength of the fragrance.
Fragrance levels are as follows:
- Parfum (PAR) : 15% - 30% oil extract (most expensive, lasts approx. to 6 hours)
- Eau de Parfum (EDP) : 8% - 15% oil extract (lasts approx. 3 to 5 hours)
- Eau de Toilette (EDT) : 4% - 8% oil extract (lasts approx. 2 to 4 hours)
- Cologne ( COL ) : 3% - 5% oil extract (least expensive, lasts approx. 2 hours)
Please note that the above may vary for different skin types/nose sensitivity and is only a rough guide only. Unfortunately do not refund/exchange if you feel the above is met.
|EDTS||Eau De Toilette Spray|
|EDT||Eau De Toilette|
|EDPS||Eau De Parfum Spray|
|EDP||Eau De Parfum|
|AFTERSHAVE||After shave Splash|
|TESTER||Full bottle which usually comes without a lid or box|
|UNBOXED||Full bottle which comes without a box|
Fragrances belong to different fragrance families, as defined by perfumers. The major fragrance families are detailed below:
Floral: Notes of freshly cut flowers and/or fruit
Fruity: Notes of freshly cut fruit
Oriental: Notes of oriental resins, night-blooming flowers, musks and vanilla
Woody: Notes of warm, dry/mossy woods
Fresh: Notes of citrus, water or green notes.
Fougere: Fragrances containing a blend of all fresh, woody, oriental and floral notes are defined as Fougere fragrances on this website. This universal fragrance family possesses sexy, cool-warm notes of citrus, lavender, sweet spices and oriental woods- an appealing combination for both men and women.
Note: Fragrances may belong to more than one of the four major fragrance families, eg: a fragrance containing a combination of dry woods and oriental resins would be described as a Woody/Oriental fragrance on this website.